Hai everyone


welcome to our page.we would like to express our deepest grateful to ALLAH S.W.T for making this blog succeed.we would also like to take this oppurtunity to record our heartfelt of thanks to teacher Zuhailah.So,enjoy this blog!!!

Monday 23 January 2012

...detergent...deterdent..

Homemade Laundry Detergent


Homemade Laundry Detergent


SavvyHomemade Winner


As a single parent, BIG money saving ideas are a must in my life style, so when I found this great homemade laundry detergent recipe I was was intrigued and had to try it.


Eco friendly, suitable for sensitive skin and COSTS A TENTH of any grocery store detergents....
As I was reading, I remember thinking that this can't possibly work as well as store bought detergent, but I tried it anyway.


Well I was wrong, this home made laundry detergent washes as good as, and if not better than most leading brands and it only takes about 15 minutes to make up a large bucket full :-)


Each wash works out at less than 6 cents per load, so you can stop throwing away your hard earned cash, and start feeling good about doing your bit for mother nature too!


A quick note before starting:
The color of your homemade laundry detergent will end up slightly lighter than the soap you use, and don't expect this detergent to soap up when washing because it doesn't ;-)


Ingredients
Water
Washing Soda 1/2 a cup
Borax 1/2 a cup
Bar of Soap 1/3 of a bar
(avoid using heavy perfumed soap, Ivory and Fels-Naptha soap have both worked well for me, although I do make my own soap and often use that) Other good soaps to try are Hardwater Castile and Sunlight.

homemade laundry detergent preparation

No comments:

Post a Comment